With our Universal Customer concept, a customer’s profile can be instantly accessed through any channel of the retailer’s business.
We offer a central database that makes customer data available at all locations, including ecommerce. When you complete a sale online, it’s visible in the store. Store-based transactions are also added to the ecommerce order history. Gift cards, coupons, rewards, and returns all function across every channel, allowing a customer to return online purchases in the store or access stored value services for any transaction.
Customers are the single most important aspect in success as a retailer, so all CRM services come standard with Teamwork.Our CRM includes:
- Universal customer access in real-time with customer profile available across all channels, eliminating duplicate accounts or the hassle of dealing with separate in-store and ecommerce orders.
- Complete visibility into customer profile including entire purchase history and any open orders.
- Use this same data to increase revenues and loyalty through marketing and transactional email campaigns.
- Keep track of communications with the customer and even track “to-do” lists.
- Recognize and engage with a valued customer regardless of which channel they use to contact you.
Highlights of our CRM platform
Recognize customers regardless of channel. Centralize customer accounts across POS, eCommerce, and consumer mobile apps with loyalty programs, coupons, and stored value that works everywhere.
Branded, turnkey, native iOS consumer apps, or use our API to build an omnichannel experience into your own custom app.
A mobile application that allows customers to self-register in-store. Provide the online rich catalog experience in the store.
An omnichannel branded website or API connection to your eCommerce site. Customers can view loyalty rewards, coupons, gift cards, and purchase history.
Integrations with top level email service providers. Two-way communication connected to analytics and reporting to help with sales generation and marketing.
A built-in service which validates all email addresses. This helps prevent duplicates and errors, because we know that accurate data matters.